Monday, July 22, 2013

Summer Projects!

Thought I would do a quick summer recap since I've been a slacker on the blogging again lately--summer has once proved itself to go as fast as it showed up, we've been busy making memories :)

My Mom and I have been wanting to redo a kitchen table for sometime now--they are the managers of Parkwood Appartments and when tenents move out, they are the lucky ones to get to clean out the appartment for the new renters!  It is UNBELIEVEABLE what people just leave behind--enter Jenn's new kitchen table project!
Before....


And After!!

Our plain jane kitchen before, this table is older then I am! 


And kitchen after our project!  We found the print at Hobby Lobby for $18--we had a lot of fun and made a lot of memories :)  Those chairs were a pain in the $#$% to spray paint--but we sure laughed a lot doing them!!
I'm sure I've talked about our craft club on previous blogs--sometimes we craft--sometimes we just sit around and chit chat--but these ladies are grand!  Here is one craft night project that I actually did, loved, and it added a lot to our bedroom which I just had black and white until I added the yellow!

It's just fabric stapled onto canvas!  Super easy and cheap too :) 
Then I searched out pinterest and wanted something else for my bedroom....so I decided to try my best at a little painting!  Again all under $20 from the Hobby Lobby and this one was fun to do too! 
This was my 'pinspiration'

And this is how my turned out...sorry pic is sideways :/
 I'm also in the process of redoing my basement--more pics and hopefully a before and after post on that later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment