Monday, April 25, 2011

~Joshua~

I'm sure as most of you have heard by now, next weekend is a big one for us! Josh will be graduating with his MBA from the University of Mary!! HOORAY!!! When Josh first approached me with his idea to go back to school...I was well--not surprised! Eduacation is one of Josh's top priorities and as I'm typing this I will go on record by saying...I wouldn't be surprised if he's not yet done with his schooling :)


The last 16 months were interesting...it was hard to get used to the Tues/Thursday night schedule with Josh being gone....it's funny even now when the kids see him home on those nights they will say-'don't you have study group tonight Dad' Josh is a diligent worker and I am very proud to say he will be not only graduating with his masters degree--but he will earn his degree with a 4.0 GPA!


So this blogs for you Josh---I thought I would do a top 10 reasons why I heart my Joshy :)


10. Your funny--ok this is an understatement for anyone else who knows him...sarcasim runs thick in this family...so much our 3 year old has almost 'mastered' it!


9. Your Extensive Vocabulary---YEAH for you and big words!!!


8. Your ability to sleep--seriously I am a little jealous of this one!?! Josh can and will sleep through just about anything...it's an amazing talent!!


7. Your understanding---thank you for understanding that I don't mind if you golf...as long as I get to zumba too ;)


6. The fact that you are a die hard romantic...even if your only thinking about it! Some of my favorite memories are of you saying...well I just wanted to let you know I was going to do this...your right, it's the thought that counts :)


5. You always drive---I thought you would get a kick out of this one! tehe...


4. You are smart--how would our kids ever get passed 3rd grade math without you! No, but seriously...you are a very smart, well spoken, good looking guy :)


3. You are always right---oh wait!?! That one is just to boost your ego...hahahahha


2. You are an INCREDIBLE Dad--our children are truely blessed to have you as a Dad Josh! You are fun!! You make them laugh!! They will make the world a better place because they have had you in their lives!!


1. You are my best friend :)





We Love YOU!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh, cute post! We are also very proud of Mr. Jeffers and can't wait to help your family celebrate next weekend!

    ReplyDelete