Saturday, November 2, 2013

Time for a little catch up!!!!

Well summer has long come and gone--fall is here and we have been a very busy, but happy and content family!!  As I looked back at the last time I blogged and compaired it to all the pictures I have on my cell phone, I thought ITS TIME FOR AN UPDATE!!!!  So here it goes...

We have three SCHOOL AGE KIDS!?!  Where did the time of diapers and formula go!?!  Not only are they all in school this year, but we have a middle schooler!?  Oh my!!!  So far, school is continuing and going great for our kids---we are so blessed to have kids that enjoy and look foward to school each and every day!!  I only hope that this continues on for all three of them for the next however many years through high school and college!!!!
Addy Kindergarden, Zach 4th Grade, Anna 6th Grade


Josh and I were lucky enough to sneak away to watch the Browns BEAT the Mn Vikings early this fall!  We love the cities and so we left Friday evening, spent the night in Fargo, left Saturday morning and drove to Minn.  We stayed with one of Josh's many Boys State guys, and enjoyed a fun night out on the town on Saturday and the game on Sunday!!  I would never say I'm a NFL fan, but there is something so fun about a live football game--we had a lot of fun!!!  We hit up the outlet mall on the way home on Monday and had a great get away weekend together!!!  I enjoy and take advantage of these football getaway weekends now, as I know someday soon my seat will be replaced with Zach as he and his Dad can go away together :)

No comments:

Post a Comment